April 8, 2019 | Apps | No Comments
This guide will help you to download and install Kodi APK for your Android and Firestick device. Before we go ahead, you should know about Kodi and their latest version. As most of you know, Kodi is an open source media platform to stream Movies, TV Shows or anything you wish to watch. One of the reasons to Kodi’s huge popularity is availability on wide devices which includes Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi, Linux, Android Box/TV, Firestick, Fire TV and many other.
Kodi allows you to customize app using Addons, Builds, and Skins; Just install it according to your need and you will be on a whole new entertainment world. This amazing Kodi platform is developed and maintained by XBMC foundation which is a non-profit organization. Thousands of coders have been working on Kodi to make it much better and powerful with every new version. We are very thankful of them for giving us such an amazing platform.
We recommend to use a VPN while streaming third-party addons on Kodi to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
Kodi APK Download
Now let’s move on to guide. A few months ago Kodi started to roll out the beta versions for Kodi 18 Leia so finally stable Kodi 18 is near to release. Please keep in mind, Stable version for Kodi 18 has not been released yet so you may see bugs or face crashes if you are going to install beta versions. Otherwise, download Kodi 17.6 Krypton which is the current best stable version. You can download both the versions from below link.
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Offered By:||XBMC Foundation|
|Last Update:||November 19, 2017|
|Require Version:||Android 5.0 & Higher|
|Size of the app:||82.8 MB (32 BIT) & 84.6 MB (64 BIT)|
|Download Link (32 BIT)||Kodi 17.6 APK|
|Download Link (64 BIT)||Kodi 17.6 APK|
Kodi 18 Leia Beta 3
|Version:||v18.0 Beta 3|
|Size of the app:||89.00 MB (32 BIT) & 89.9 MB (64 BIT)|
|Download Link (32 BIT)||Kodi Leia 18 APK|
|Download Link (64 BIT)||Kodi Leia 18 APK|
BIT)Kodi Leia 18 APKDownload Link (64 BIT)Kodi Leia 18 APK
How to Install Kodi 17.6 / 18 Leia on Firestick
Installing Kodi or any other third party apps on Firestick is quite easy even if you are a newbie, you will be done in less than few minutes. Since it is the third party app, we will need to enable Apps from unknown sources option from Kodi.
- Launch your Firestick
- Click on Setting menu
- Hover the options and Select Device option
- Click on Developer options
- Choose ” Apps from Unknown Sources ” option and Click on it to Enable. If the option is already Enabled then you can go for next steps without doing anything
- Click on Search Bar and Type ” Downloader “. Search it and see results.
- You might find Downloader at first place. Click on it
- Click on Download icon to install the app
- Launch the app once the installation process completes
- Go to Browser
- Click on URL box and type this URL exactly for Kodi 17.6 Krypton: ” https://bit.ly/2zYElmr ” or for Kodi 18 Beta type this URL: ” https://bit.ly/2ybtpOJ ”
- Once you are done with typing Click on Go button.
- This will start to download Kodi automatically. Wait for the download to finish
- Once it finishes, Installation pop up will appear. Click on Install
- Once you see the installation completed, Click on Done
- Select Delete if you want to remove APK file from your Firestick or else Done if you want to keep the APK file.
- Go back to the home screen
- Open Firestick apps and there you will find Kodi app listed.
Since you have Kodi successfully installed, Now you will need Builds and Addons to get started with Kodi. Check out Best Kodi Addons and Kodi Builds for Firestick & Android.
Kodi (previously known as XBMC) is an open source media player for Android, which allows users to play all sorts of videos, songs, and images from a convenient interface, and has been specially adapted to work on touchscreen devices.
The application, as with the versions on other operating systems, provides a sleek interface that clearly categorizes the video player, the music player, the image viewer, and even a tool to see the local weather.
This version of Kodi for Android includes lots of different ‘add-ons’, that allow you to download videos from different websites directly to your terminal, search for images on Google and add them to your library, and stream music using XBMC.
Kodi is one of the best (if not the best) media centers available for Android smartphones. You can enjoy virtually any multimedia content (images, videos, sounds) imaginable, and do so from a simple, colorful and fully configurable interface.